Kellan keeps catching us off guard. Yesterday I noticed he had a dirty diaper so I said to Jan, "Kellan has a poo poo." I carried on doing something and when I turned around, Kellan was standing nearby holding a diaper!
This morning at breakfast I was talkign to Jolon about his dream from the night before. He was explaining that there was a helicopter in the sky which was holding a big fire truck. Jan noticed what Kellan was doing and told me to look. He was pointing his finger straight up at the sky and looking out the window. He'd recognized the word, helicopter! We do see a lot of helicopters around and he's been on several long walks with Jan this week and he's talked about them a lot with Kellan.
We kept him home yesterday and he spent most of the day outside with Jan. He'd thrown up the night before and was running a low temperature so he mainly stayed in the stroller. Back to school today so hope he's feeling better.
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment