Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Nose in Eye and The fall

Jolon saw some sleep in Kellan's eye this morning and said, "Kellan has some nose in his eye." Guess he thought thought the sleep looked like snot or other nose gunk.

The other night Nobu and Sachi dropped Yui and Mei chan off so they could go to dinner and a concert. Keeping 4 kids was quite a handful but by 8:00 Jan and I were doing fine and feeling pretty proud of ourselves. Dinner went well and the kids were playing happily while we kept switching between washing up and playing with them. Recently Kellan has been pulling his diaper off at random times, occasionally sitting on his pottie and doing something, but more often than not just pulling it off because he can. In the midst of the chaos, neither Jan nor I noticed that he'd managed to get it off. All of a sudden we heard Jolon yell, "UNCHI GA DETA" which means "He pooed." Jan ran to the kitchen to get a cloth to clean it up before any one of them decided to grab it or try and clean it up themselves. On his way back to their room, I heard an extremely loud crash. Apparently Kellan had also peed on the floor (unbeknownst to us), and Jan slipped on the pee, tripped over the pottie (useless though it had been) which was in the middle of the floor and landed flat on his face. He did really bang his toe, but I could offer no sympathy as I was doubled over on the floor myself laughing hysterically.

1 comment:

Jane said...

When I saw the title The Fall..I assumed it was one of the children...ummm--so it was Jan!! Glad it was no worse. Good you wrote this in your blog--one day you all might want to do a t.v. series--this would make a good episode!!!!