jolon, kellan, and esme
Hey Wild Hair Boy!!! I wish you could have been there too!! We needed 2 more boys to sing and eat hamburgers, hot dogs and birthday cake!!How are you going to celebrate turning 4 years old?
Jolon,Allie's words (typed by her secretary). I love you. You are the best boy. Come back. You are very sweet. Love,AllieKellan,I love Kellan, he is very cute. I love him and he has cute outfits. I saw you at Taylor's party. Love,Allie
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Hey Wild Hair Boy!!! I wish you could have been there too!! We needed 2 more boys to sing and eat hamburgers, hot dogs and birthday cake!!
How are you going to celebrate turning 4 years old?
Jolon,
Allie's words (typed by her secretary). I love you. You are the best boy. Come back. You are very sweet.
Love,
Allie
Kellan,
I love Kellan, he is very cute. I love him and he has cute outfits.
I saw you at Taylor's party.
Love,
Allie
Post a Comment