We kept Kellan home yesterday and spent the morning going for a walk and then out to, Royal Host, a family restaurant for lunch. We were both teaching in the afternoon but at different times, so we passed him back and forth between classes. He loved the pizza.
Friday, July 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wish I could have joined you all at the Royal Host. I remember when I visted you in Nagano and the "country girls" took me out for lunch one day and we went to the Royal Host. I was thrilled because it was so Western, almost like Shoneys..a very similar menu and food choices--the main difference that I remember was that rice was served instead of bread. But they did have hamburgers and I was very impressed. I can still see that menu. Looked like Kellan was really enjoying his meal!!!
Post a Comment