Jolon drew this picture of himself and wrote his own name. He also wanted Jan to draw a picture of himself but every time Jan went to draw, Jolon corrected him and told him what to draw and where to put it. ("No, first you draw a circle. No, not that way....like this. Next you draw the eyes......and draw a beard here.." etc.)
Monday, June 30, 2008
(Sort of) Self-portraits by Jan and Jolon
Jolon drew this picture of himself and wrote his own name. He also wanted Jan to draw a picture of himself but every time Jan went to draw, Jolon corrected him and told him what to draw and where to put it. ("No, first you draw a circle. No, not that way....like this. Next you draw the eyes......and draw a beard here.." etc.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey...I love it!! Jolon did a pretty good job of directing Jan in drawing his picture...almost looked like him--just a scary version!! And how impressed I was with Jolon's drawings--I saw arms, legs, body parts--very good....his name?--was the J upside down or did he write backward? Keep drawing!!
Post a Comment