Jolon is a great big brother. He is usually really sweet and soft with Kellan, even sometimes when Kellan hurts him. For instance yesterday, Kellan for no clear reason, started grabbing at Jolon's face and pinching it. The first time, Jolon and I looked at each other with looks of "wow, wonder why he did that." But before we knew it, Kellan had reached out again and pinched Jolon's face really hard. I know it hurt (there were red marks on his face for the next half hour) and I fully expected Jolon to push him or hit him back. But he didn't. That's not to say that if he's in a bad mood, Jolon won't push or shove Kellan without much thought. But he never does it hard enough to really hurt Kellan and usually he's pretty gentle with him.
Yesterday Jolon said, "I have a good idea. Let's throw all of this money on the ground (about 20 coins) and see how many Kellan puts in his mouth........."
Monday, June 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Money Game--very funny!!This coin story reminded your dad and me of the old "Deep Thoughts" quips...remember it was a segment on, I think, Sat. Night Live. For a time, I wrote a sequence of "Deep Thought" stories! This would fit in...you begin with something logical that sounds like you have something profound to say and then end with something crazy! We could add Jolon's comment to a new series of stories!!
Post a Comment