Jan and Jolon were in the park Tuesday night playing a game Jan had made up about witches and ghosts. Jan was the witch. He'd drawn a circle in the dirt and was standing in it holding a long stick which he told Jolon was used to keep people away. Jolon got overexcited, grabbed the stick off Jan and began hitting him over the head with it. Jan got the stick back off of Jolon and asked him what he was doing.
Jolon: "I thought you were a real witch."
Jan: hmmmmm, well I'm not and you shouldn't hit people, but you made a mistake and that's ok. Everybody makes mistakes sometimes. Nobody's perfect.
Jolon: Yes, they are.
Jan: Who's perfect?
Jolon: ..........Me and Ibuki Sensei!
1 comment:
Am confident you shared this story with Ibuki Sensei and that she enjoyed the honor of having attained such a status--at least from Jolon's viewpoint....oh well, maybe one day Mommy, Daddy or Grammy will be in that category..however, as I think about it--the older Jolon gets the less chance that we will make it!!!!
Grammy
Post a Comment