Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Esme's first meal: pumpkin





Finally. She's been looking interested for awhile. Grabbing for our spoons and smacking those lips. I really expected her to react similarly to Jolon and Kellan when they first got food. Jolon liked the spoon better than the food and Kellan was extremely displeased with the whole idea of consuming anything other than his mommy's milk from what I remember. I'll post some of the video of Esme lapping up every bite she could get her hands on, laughing most of the time, trying to eat the spoon, licking the bowl. She put on a real performance. Boys loved it of course.

2 comments:

Cristie Wells said...

We haven't tried pumpkin yet but, Sadie's loved mostly everything we're tried so far. She definitely favors her veggies over her fruit. . .which makes her mommy proud!

Unknown said...

Grammy will try to serve pumpkin when you come home--looks like from your smiles and face full of pumpkin, that's a winner. If you enjoy other things as much as this, you'll be easy to feed!!