Jolon and Kellan are gearing up for their Sports Festival on Saturday. Hiromi showed up at the practice last week and I guess seeing her made Kellan think of me, and apparently he cried....apparently very loudly and for a very long time, as in the whole time he was in the park. So much so that some of the others started to cry and they had to have a big class meeting about being strong and not crying even when the parents show up on the real day. Tomorrow is another rehearsal, and I'm anxious to see how he does. All anyone says about Jolon these days is "hayai!" "ashi ga hayai," (He's fast. His legs are fast.) He's the second in command on his team and he is really enjoying all of the attention he's been getting due to his running.
Esme's big news is that she's a thumb sucker. She can get it in her mouth very accurately and has put herself to sleep a lot in the past week. It's really cute, and new to me because the boys never did. She is also just starting to grab my hair which is a whole new stage. I guess next it will be dishes on the table. She can really push her body up when she's on her stomach and look around. Her neck is quite strong, has been for a few weeks. She hasn't progressed much past the ah-goos, but she is blowing some big bubbles and making funny noises.
Monday, October 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
to Jolon and Kellan....on your special Sports Day--"Gum-ba-ray!!" or perhaps better said from Grammy, "Do your best!" Kellan, be brave and Jolon, keep your strong legs going fast!! I know you all will do well--I wish I could be there watching you!!
Esme, I guess you have your own Sports Day everyday with all you cute antics and I look forward to seeing you perform with grabbing, pusing up, blowing bubbles, "singing and talking", and probably some more things by the time I get there.
Post a Comment