In Japan it's common to have a blessing at a temple when the baby is around 100 days old. We didn't go to the temple, but Hiromi did dress up her up in a kimono and Toshi took the pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
jolon, kellan, and esme
4 comments:
A little princess!
She is a little doll! I could hardly believe it...what happened to the tiny baby?? How did you all secure her to sit up that well?
I have a picture of Kellan and Jolon sitting in that same chair..Jolon has on a regular little outfit; Kellan is Japanese attired as is Esme!!
Allison and I were discussing Esme's picture..she thinks Jolon looks like you, Kellan like Jan, and not sure about Esme but probably a combination of you both!!
For someone who can't see that Allie looks like Nicky, I'm just listening--I don't have an opinion..(or if I did, I'm not credible)!!!
ohmigoodness.....she looks more and more like "Esme" everyday (less and less like Kellie). What a little angel! Can hardly wait to see what her personality is like! You and Jan make beautiful little creatures....you can have my next couple ok??! xxoo
Post a Comment