1. The way he goes to sleep so easily now and stays asleep all night.
2. the way he usually goes along with being "Pidey Jr." when he, Jolon, and I play Spiderman.
3. the way he looks while he's sleeping.
4. how he mimics our facial expressions.
5. almost every time I'm trying to get him to go to sleep, I'll end up saying, "close your eyes," and......he does. It's so cute to see him struggling to keep them shut.
6. how patient he is with me when I wash his face, especially in contrast to Jolon, who hates it, and in contrast to how much he hates it when I brush his teeth.
7. Blue is "balloon". Lion Gumi is "Gion gumi". Cereal is "cererururu". Auntie Erin is "Auntie Terin."
8. the way he will still nearly always stop what he's doing and come give me a "sugar kiss" when I ask for it.
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment