Thursday, June 4, 2009

Things I love about Jolon these days

1. the way he looks at me quizzically when Jan has said something and he doesn't know if Jan is joking or not.

2. one way I compliment Jolon is by telling him how good he is at something in contrast to Kellan. So I'll say something like, "Kellan tried his best, but he just can't draw a picture of a sword like you can. Recently he's picked up on the idea and it's so cute when he whispers very seriously, "Kellan isn't very good at drawing, is he?" It's adorable that he always whispers so that Kellan doesn't overhear him.

3. "Mommy, will you play Spiderman with me?" I sing the theme song while he crawls around on all fours and shoots imaginary spider webs from his wrists.

4. He still has that cute lisp. one, two, fwee, four. library is "liberry". thumb is "fumb"

5. "You look pretty, Mommy," when I wear a skirt, wear something pink or yellow, or paint my nails.

6. Whenever he gets some dessert (a treat) he always points out that it's because "it's a special day." I guess I've said that to him for years, in hopes that he won't expect dessert after every meal.

No comments: