Love the 5 month old poses. These were taken last week, before the nasty cold and chicken pox. I stuffed her into my favorite summer suit one last time. I bought that suit at a flea market years ago, and kept it back for somebody. Very happy that Esme got such good use out of it this summer.
Thursday, December 10, 2009
5 months old
Love the 5 month old poses. These were taken last week, before the nasty cold and chicken pox. I stuffed her into my favorite summer suit one last time. I bought that suit at a flea market years ago, and kept it back for somebody. Very happy that Esme got such good use out of it this summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She is just beautiful, Malaina. Her dark hair and dark eyes remnd me of you!
Leigh Ann McFarlen
Allie sais, "I wish I could meet Esme in real life." I told her your wish will come true soon! So cute!
Maybe it was because it was black and white but when I clicked to that one of Esme, I almost thought I was looking at one of my old baby pictures. Amazing!!
Post a Comment