Saturday, September 19, 2009
cold season has arrived
First Esme came down with a high fever (103) on Friday afternoon. The fever was down by the next morning and she was never lethargic, in fact she nursed well. Sat. afternoon Jolon started running a fever and throwing up. Jan and I have had terrible headaches, which Jolon is complaining of as well. Sunday morning and Jolon still can't keep anything down, fever coming and going. But Esme's fever is gone and she seems to be fine. Still waiting to see if Jolon just a has a regular virus or if this is the dreaded flu. Meanwhile Kellan is EXTREMELY ENERGETIC and is happily running the show around here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So sorry to hear about baby E and Jolon. I am so nervous that we are going to get the flu. Praying it is just a virus, and Kellan stays well. I hate being sick when Allie is sick so hard to take care of a little person when you want to crawl into bed! We just got back from the Titans game and I took hand sanatizer and made Nicky use it after he shook hands.
Ultrasound is tomorrow! I am very swollen and hope the date is moved up! Grammy is keeping Allie and taking her to school. Hope you all feel better.
A
Thanks. Esme's fever is gone and Jolon is better too. Seems likely it was just a bad cold. Email me after your appointment. We can't wait to hear the latest!
Hope everyone is feeling better. Troy and both have had our flu shots and Taylor goes tomorrow. I got worried today when I picked Taylor up from school (11:30). She didn't want any lunch (which is not unusual for her). She just wanted to go home and lay down. She went to sleep immediately. Then, woke up fine! Hopefully, she was just tired.
Post a Comment