Baby Esme is just on the verge of giving us some real smiles. Jan may have gotten the first one last night when he was holding her while listening to an Elvis song on the radio. The boys are out of school for a week and we were planning to go the villa on Sunday but Jolon came down with a fever late Sat. night. If everyone stays well, we're now planning to go on Wednesday and stay through the weekend. Boys are running us ragged. We keep forgetting to take Kellan to the toilet and he keeps peeing his pants. He can go on his own, and does occasionally, but really he's not quite to the point where he will stop a fun activity on his own and go. So we have no one to blame but ourselves when he pees on the bike seat or all over his chair during lunch . Jolon woke up with no fever this morning which most likely means he just had a summer cold and not the flu which is also going around.
Celebrated my birthday on Friday night with Jan's homemade pizza and a big chocolate zucchini cake. Jan and Jolon offered to buy me one from the bakery down the street but I had the time and 2 beautiful zucchinis, so I decided to make my own, along with some caramel ice cream. I'll have to make the ice cream for my Dad sometime when I get home. He will love it.
Monday, August 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hadn't had a chance to read anything yet but, just wanted to let you know I finally got to the blog. I really don't know what the magic touch was this time. Look forward to catching up on everyone.
Post a Comment