The first clip is from Apr. 3rd, 07, so Jolon is about 2 years and 4 months and Kellan is just over 2 months old. The next one Jolon is 2 and half and Kellan is right at 4 months old. I really wanted to find some footage of Jolon at about the same age as Kellan is now to compare.
In the second clip I'm asking Jolon about which kids are in which hans (small groups). It's especially funny to us because this is the exact question we ask Kellan all the time these days.
Tomorrow I'll put up a few recent clips of Kellan for comparison.
In the second clip I'm asking Jolon about which kids are in which hans (small groups). It's especially funny to us because this is the exact question we ask Kellan all the time these days.
Tomorrow I'll put up a few recent clips of Kellan for comparison.

No comments:
Post a Comment