Kellan saw these in a shop and had to have a pair (as soon as he saw them, he started pointing and yelling, "ku ku," the Japanese word for shoes). Luckily they were on sale and had his size. He's very picky about his shoes these days and honestly throws a massive tantrum if he doesn't get to wear his black aqua shoes that are a size too big, so that's all he's been wearing for a week. We have to pick our battles and despite having several pair of adorable plaid shoes (in his size), ugly pool shoes it is.
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
new boots
Kellan saw these in a shop and had to have a pair (as soon as he saw them, he started pointing and yelling, "ku ku," the Japanese word for shoes). Luckily they were on sale and had his size. He's very picky about his shoes these days and honestly throws a massive tantrum if he doesn't get to wear his black aqua shoes that are a size too big, so that's all he's been wearing for a week. We have to pick our battles and despite having several pair of adorable plaid shoes (in his size), ugly pool shoes it is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kellan, I'd like to say your boots are beautiful but I can't....maybe interesting would fit...perhaps they would make a better impression if worn with something besides a diaper but the total look was....well...funny!! I couldn't decide if they were rain boots are just brightly colored cowboy boots...I can see why they just jumped out at you from the store shelf...one thing I'm glad about--they were on sale!! And one more thing... I think they have to be better than black pool shoes a size too big..ummm...so maybe not a bad idea after all..!!!
We love you anyway...Grammy
Post a Comment