



We went to several great parties, ate way too much candy, and had lots of fun choosing different costumes for different parties. People take Halloween very seriously around here. We even had a policeman sitting in his car offer us candy on Sunday night!
4 comments:
I love all the Halloween pix- fantastic stuff! So jealous of your authentic Halloween and being able to give out candy is one of my sad things about living here, I would love loads of costumed kids coming to our door to trick-or-treat How fun!
Hey everyone,
You all look great, and the boys look like they're adjusting really well. Good to see.
Malaina, I heard just the other day that you've lost your dad. I'm so glad that you were home with him, and he got to spend time with those kids. I'll bet he just adored them. There's never a good time for these things, but I wish you all a fine Christmas nonetheless.
You're all missed here, you know. Strange gap in certain situations, not having the two of you around being your utterly irreplaceable selves. Unlikely, perhaps, but if you ever make it back for a visit I'd love to have you over.
Hi Matt, Thank you so much for your note. We will make it back for a visit before too long and would love to get together. If you guys can ever squeeze in a visit down South sometime when you're in the States, we have a room for you. Come anytime.
and Joy, Halloween here in Franklin, was CRAZY. Everyone got into the spirit. We even had policeman flagging us down, offering us candy! It was fun but nothing beats the Hiroshima halloween party. Hope you had a good turnout this year.
Post a Comment