hey there! Long time no see. Just checking in after a long absence. The kids all look great. Esme is adorable. Hope life is treating you well, but if it was so crap you felt the need to come back here, that would be fine too! haha
Hey Jackie!! Good to hear from you. I just used your famous sponge cake recipe to bake one of Esme's birthday cakes. Not being used to Mom's oven, I overcooked it a bit, which dried it out and made it very difficult to frost. Looked a mess, but tasted ok. will post some pics soon. Hi to everyone. I miss you!
2 comments:
hey there! Long time no see. Just checking in after a long absence. The kids all look great. Esme is adorable. Hope life is treating you well, but if it was so crap you felt the need to come back here, that would be fine too! haha
Hey Jackie!! Good to hear from you. I just used your famous sponge cake recipe to bake one of Esme's birthday cakes. Not being used to Mom's oven, I overcooked it a bit, which dried it out and made it very difficult to frost. Looked a mess, but tasted ok. will post some pics soon. Hi to everyone. I miss you!
Post a Comment